2020 Calmar Area Swim Team Registration!
It is almost pool season!!! That means Swim Team is right around the corner. Swim Team will run during the summer months and meets will take place on Tuesdays and Thursdays. A specific practice schedule and meet schedule will be sent out on a later date.
To register online, complete the form below. You can also register by mail or dropping the completed form and payment to the Rec Department, office #110 in the Wilder Building at NICC.
Please make checks payable to: South Winn Rec. Once signed up, be sure to check out our Facebook Page “2020 Calmar Area Swim Team” for all announcements.
- Ages: 5 years old to 18 years old. It is required by the conference rules that swimmers are able to swim the length of the pool.
- We host the conference swim meet this season! The date is July 11th. Watch for more information to come with lots of opportunities to get involved!
- Fees: $45 for one swimmer, $80 for two swimmers, $115 for three swimmers, and $150 for four swimmers. This payment will also include a CAST t-shirt for all swimmers! A convenience fee is charged for those that register online.
- Due Date: Registration forms and payment are due by 5:00 pm, April 24th, 2020. A late registration fee of $15 will be added to any registrations received after April 24.
- Please refer all questions to Nicole Ondrashek. Phone: 563-379-3156 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org NOTICE THE NEW EMAIL!!
We look forward to a fabulous swim team season!!
2020 Calmar Area Swim Team Missison Statement:
CAST’s mission is to introduce participants to the sport of swimming, to teach skills based on ability in a fun, relaxed atmosphere where participants can improve their skills at their own pace while enhancing their social and emotional development. This will be achieved by fostering friendships through team work, participants’ personal growth, building stroke mechanics and developing new skills. All this while maintaining an environment where respect, camaraderie and sportsmanship flourish.